« Home | The World Needs a Hero » | Watch Out ZOOLANDER!! Cold Steel Here I come!! » | This is the Love of my Life! We have been Married ... » | my wife and I » | Thats my beautiful Wife and I, I don't know how I ... » | » | » | » | » | POTLUCK!!! » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

What's your IQ score ?

Check out your IQ score: http://web.tickle.com/ Click on the "Classic IQ test" and get your score!! I dont want to put a review of it, but boy, it sounds really good!My score:

-->Congratulations, Paul !Your IQ score is 138, I'm a visionary phylosipher. The compared me to Plato...

Here's their interpretation!-

A score between 70 and 84 places you below the population average-
A score between 85 and 99 puts you slightly below the population average, but is in the normal range -
A score of 100 represents the population average-
A score between 101 and 115 puts you above the population average, but is in the normal range-
A score between 116 and 130 means that your IQ might be significantly above the population average -
Scores of 130 and above puts you significantly above the population average


What are you waiting for? I want to hear everyone elses scores! lol! can you compare to my IQ!

-

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates