« Home | Blue Sky » | My Slideshow! » | dreams... » | Sandy » | What's your IQ score ? » | The World Needs a Hero » | Watch Out ZOOLANDER!! Cold Steel Here I come!! » | This is the Love of my Life! We have been Married ... » | my wife and I » | Thats my beautiful Wife and I, I don't know how I ... » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

First Christmas


100_5451, originally uploaded by lost2society.

Christmas Morning
With you
I wake up to you in my arms
You laugh at me
Because I’m blinking in sleep
I can’t wake up
We were up too late last night
You pull me out of bed
And we run to the tree together
Presents
I hope you open mine first
Because you’re so excited
I don’t know
If mine are good enough
Or as good as yours
I’m not very good with Presents
But I’m excited
I love the look on your face
When you look
At the wrapping paper
You make me smile
Because you use some self control
And we make tea first
And fresh bagels
That we bought at Giant Eagle
I can’t wait
Because you make me smile
This is Our first Christmas
I imagine it already
With you