« Home | Love is all around... » | Just had an awesome weekend » | "So I says 'Morty,' I says..." » | First Christmas » | Blue Sky » | My Slideshow! » | dreams... » | Sandy » | What's your IQ score ? » | The World Needs a Hero » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Chili...


It all started with the chili cook-off on Friday… it was escalated on my return home when I was sprayed down with a gallon of perfume on account of my chili induced smell… now for the first time in my life I have allergies to something… Perfume… that familiar much talked of tickling sensation in my throat, runny nose, red eyes, headache, and the inability to sleep… all symptoms of my deep seated allergy… *sigh*… or I could be coming down with a cold. It is that time of year after all.

You are so funny babe - that is the perfect picture!!! I love you

I don't know which to say I hope it is!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates