« Home | Chili... » | Love is all around... » | Just had an awesome weekend » | "So I says 'Morty,' I says..." » | First Christmas » | Blue Sky » | My Slideshow! » | dreams... » | Sandy » | What's your IQ score ? » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Choose Your Response...

“Between stimulus and response there is a space…

In that space lies your freedom,
And power to choose your response.

In those responses lie your growth and your happiness.”

Amen! That's what the anger management teacher who visited my school last year was trying to teach the students. You have the brief moment to change your reaction. Sieze it! It is that moment that makes us human.

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates