« Home | The Plan!! » | My Space » | Bored At Work » | Uncomfortable Before Your Gaze » | 20 Question Method? » | Fear » | listen to me now!! » | Legacy » | Real Holocaust » | Choose Your Response... » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Eric And Carrie's Wedding Website

Eric And Carrie's Wedding Website

Eric and I met when we were 10 or 11… We met at a vacation bible school in our church at the time. We didn’t think to highly of each other for some reason and so we didn’t hit it off to well. Soon afterwards we started to hang out and skate. We found out the fun of getting in trouble and things seemed to take off from there

One very notable memory of my friendship with Eric was the time that we found out about the accidental double Dr. Pepper Discount at Giant Eagle. We drove around to just about every Giant Eagle Grocery Store within an 80 mile radius and bought out all of their Dr. Pepper 2-liters… for 4 cents each. I remember how the 2-liter bottles looked as they lined up around his kitchen walls. I think Eric still has some of them around somewhere…

I remember when Eric and Carrie first began dating. And I remember catching them stealing a first Kiss! You guys sure caught a lot of flak for that one eh? It’s awesome to see where your relationship with each other has come from when we were all so young, and where it’s at today. God’s going to bless you two.

One fact that you may not have known about Eric is that he used to be terrified by thunder storms. A fact that I held mercilessly against him. To his credit however, He now claims that “He loves thunderstorms.”

Random Factoid about myself:
At one time I was unanimously, though falsely, called #1 by our group of friends... Thanks a lot Jerks…


Eric And Carrie's Wedding Website

you need to fix the link... it is ericcarrie.weddingwindow.com

don't but the blogger prefix :)

thanks bro, got it all fixed

I guess I should have clarified who I was ... (your SIL & not your brother for this comment) LOL

oops!! I should have known that eh?:-p thanks sis:-)

aghh!! I posted as my wife instead of me!!! Aghh! I'm doing it again!!! (just clarifying who I really am;-)

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it asian schoolgirls Wheelchair ramps guidelines in georgia

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates