« Home | Fear » | listen to me now!! » | Legacy » | Real Holocaust » | Choose Your Response... » | Chili... » | Love is all around... » | Just had an awesome weekend » | "So I says 'Morty,' I says..." » | First Christmas » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

20 Question Method?


Tears of a clown, originally uploaded by john©.

A way to constantly improve yourself according to Brian Tracy in The Psychology Of Selling
Find one thing that needs to be improved each day. Phrase that one thing as a question and then sit down until you think of 20 ways that you could fix that problem or at least improve upon it. And then pick one of those 20 ideas and implement it during that day. The trick will be in forcing yourself to sit there until you think of 20 different things. The first things normally flow easily but it gets harder. You will see a dramatic difference in yourself after only 30 days of doing this. Your processes will improve so drastically that people will begin to take notice of the way you do things and begin to copy you themselves.
It will be difficult to stay consistent… but keep at it!

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates