« Home | 20 Question Method? » | Fear » | listen to me now!! » | Legacy » | Real Holocaust » | Choose Your Response... » | Chili... » | Love is all around... » | Just had an awesome weekend » | "So I says 'Morty,' I says..." » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Uncomfortable Before Your Gaze

I walk
Naked and uncomfortable
Before your gaze
All seeing
I beleive my soul will burn
If I do not change,
And yet I stay
And I fallTo my knees
No longer even able
To stand before your grace
Because of my disgrace
A memory
As I attempt
To glorify you
With my unholy lips
Burn away my flesh
And bring me fresh
Back to you again

About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates